KMM, a leading provider of logistics and network services to the U.S. communications industry is seeking a Class B Commercial Truck Driver who can also operate a forklift. The full-time position will be based in Billings, MT, but will require travel throughout Montana and Wyoming. The selected candidate must be able to work primarily day shifts, however some extended overnight travel may be required.
Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Loading, driving and unloading cellular equipment at communication sites in MT and WY
- Receiving, shipping and stocking product within warehouse facilities
- Performing other warehouse duties, as assigned by Manager
Qualified candidates must have:
- The ability to pass a DOT drug screening and criminal background check
- A clean driving record
- Minimum of a Class B Driver’s License
- Inventory management experience
- Experience performing safe forklift operation and pallet jack operation
- The ability to lift, push/pull up to 60 lbs. repetitively, bending, twisting, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and be a self-starter
Salary depends on experience. New drivers are welcome to apply, however previous forklift experience is a requirement. Previous military experience considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Room for advancement
- Annual increases based on performance reviews
- Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Profit Sharing, based on performance and annual profitability
If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications, apply here.