KMM’s integrated technology suite is the backbone of our operational efficiency and helps optimize our vast array of logistics, services and project management solutions. KMM’s proprietary software produces accurate and timely data, giving you enhanced visibility across your entire supply chain – 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
KMM’s online order management system provides real-time visibility into stocked and direct-shipment purchase orders.
- Features product catalog with 75+ data attributes per item
- Generates automated notifications on product changes/deactivations
- Offers reporting functionality
Electronic Supplier Alert Messaging System processes orders with suppliers without EDI.
- Provides access to purchase order information, scheduled ship dates, advanced ship notices, invoices and more
- Eliminates the transmission of order data via spreadsheet and email
- Generates automated emails on open order exceptions and project actions
Unlike other inventory management tools, eRIMS™ is project based and lets you track your material at the national or market-level, at stocking and staging facilities, and by site ID or all the way down to the item level. Web-based and developed for quick deployment, all you need is a laptop or a tablet and your staff can capture:
- Every Site Component’s Receipt
- Inbound Exceptions Management
- Pickup Signatures Electronically at Checkout
- Electronic Copy of Signed BOL/POD Available in Real-Time
Mobile compatible and offering a streamlined functionality on devices such as iPhones, Androids and tablets, eRIMS Mobile provides you with complete visibility of your material even after it leaves our facilities. With this enhanced version of eRIMS you can:
- Receive material shipped to you (either from a KMM location or direct from an OEM)
- Record material receipt discrepancies in eRIMS, which will auto create an eSOLVR
- Perform material movement functions for material at Customer locations, including installations, requesting auto-replenishments of material, returns, and transfers (from one location to another)
- Perform inventory management functions, including updating storage bin locations, moving inventory to hold, and moving inventory to other projects
Using KMM’s electronic material requisition tool, you can build a customized requisition that can be uploaded directly into your system.
- Requisitions can then be used to build a shopping cart of select items from a distinct product catalog.
- An approval process is defined by and for each customer, ensuring pricing and other sensitive information is kept confidential.
- Ability to track the cost, supplier/OEM lead-time, item stock status, and available quantities if a stock item.
KMM’s Customer Relationship Management software that tracks internal and external exceptions throughout the supply chain.
- Workflow system assigns required actions and generates automated email alerts.
- Segmented, secure and customizable data collection facilitates root-cause analysis and business process improvement
- Integrates with existing CRMs