KMM is currently seeking a PROJECT COORDINATOR to join our team, reporting to the Project Manager/ Director of Operations. The Project Coordinator will assist and support the KMM project management team. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provide regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Support the Project Management team with assigned projects including any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, project close out and various administrative tasks. Position will be based in our Northeast office locations however some minimal travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary interface between accounting and project management staff.
- Create new project entries, new vendor entries, and assures quality of tracking.
- Receive all submittals and routes to proper reviewer. Track and is responsible for overall process.
- Write and receive subcontracts, manage master subcontract agreements, certificates of insurance, and provides administrative support to change order management.
- Provide support to RFP process including overall assistance to bid process.
- Receive all sub/supplier invoices and coordinate the preparation of monthly billings and progress reports.
- Route all invoices and cost documentation and assure proper assignment of costs. Prepare all owner, or prime contract, pay applications and invoices. Follow up on payment to subs and payment from owners.
- Provide final documentation of all change orders and balance schedule of values per project.
- Will occasionally take meeting notes, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist with project closeout documentation.
- Prepare field reports and data for project management review.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SETS:
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative experience; wireless telecom or utility industry experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Annual bonus, based on performance and annual profitability
If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications, apply here.